A boneless ballotine of duck, stuffed with pheasant, guinea fowl and partridge; Christmas cranberry stuffing and spinach (feeds 10-12)
Three Bird Roast
- Breast fillets are best cooked like a fillet steak, sear them in a hot pan for 5-8 minutes on both sides, allow to rest and carve. The duck will be pink and juicy.
- Duck legs should be seasoned well and open roasted in a slow oven – minimum 1 ½ hours at 160˚C.
- Roast boneless duck joints at 180˚C for 65 mins per kg.
- Whole oven ready ducks should be roasted for 35 minutes per kg at 180˚C. Add a further 20 minutes to crisp the skin at 200˚C.
- Total cooking time for a medium duck is approx.. 1 ¼ hours and for a large duck approx… 2 ½ hours. Please rest for 15 minutes, loosely covered with foil before carving.
Shipping is £12.50 for any orders up to 15kgs. Please contact email@example.com for orders over 15kgs to receive a quote.
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFO:
Mail order despatch date is Tuesday 21st December to arrive on 22nd December 2021.
The last date for Christmas orders via mail order is Friday 17th December.
Farm gate collection is on 23rd December 2021